Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bianca Iofiel: Strawberry Party

My cousin asked for my help in organizing her daughter's baptismal. She wants to have a candy buffet like what I did on Soleil's bday. I immediately said yes! I'm so giddy when someone asks for my help in organizing something. Theme: Strawberry.

I started working on graphic designs. Invitations, pennants, labels, tarp, etc. I wanted to make it simple yet classy. I'm not sure if I incorporated it, watcha think?!

Invitation
Souvenirs
Pennants
Paper Pompoms

Candy Buffet: All things strawberry! Pinks, Reds and Greens.



 Here's the little cutie patooties outfit.

As usual, the candy buffet was a hit! Even the oldies can't resist it. Teehee!!!

(pictures taken with iPhone) 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment