Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, July 22, 2017

What? It's been 5 years?!


OMG! I can't believe it's been 5 years since the last time I wrote an entry. A lot of things had happened and honestly, I'm starting to regret why I didn't blog the past 5 years of my life.

We have moved to 3 different apartments and decided to live with my parents so we can save until we can afford to buy our own house, I started an online shop in 2013, had a brick and mortar store and closed it in 2014. Got pregnant with my second child in 2015, renewed our wedding vows in 2016 and got pregnant again in 2017!! Those are just the highlights of the past five years that I was MIA in the blogosphere.

I'll try to catch up by writing those highlights of my life so that I can have something to look back to in the future. Doing it for myself especially for my kids. I'm so excited to blog again!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment