Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

French French Curly Curly Thing

So my Tita, Ate and I decided to have our hair digi-permed today. We were just talking about it yesterday during dinner and Tita Bebe told us Tony & Jackey have a promo until Nov. 15. Their L'oreal package which originally costs P5,000 is now on sale for only P3,000. That's a P2,000 savings! Why not?!

We went to Tony & Jackey SM Annex branch. We were introduced to a not so very accommodating Korean lady to do our hair. I won't mention her name na.

I know how damaged my hair was, it was dry and dead. I know! They keep on insisting me to also try Kerastase treatment, I just need to add P2,500 but I don't have a budget for that, so maybe next time. They just trimmed my hair para mawala yung split ends.

They have this scalp testing machine. I'll share with you how unhealthy my scalp is. Nakakadiri!!!
See? I'm not aware I have that on my head. Yuck!
That's me with the 'alien' curling machine. Hehehe! -- Their mirror is also a monitor that lets
you surf the net. High tech!!!
Tadaaaah!!!
They offered one of their products for curl maintenance, it costs P1,800. We just bought the Curl Defining Milk from Landmark and it only cost us P100. It may not have the same effect pero pwede na din. Hahaha!

  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment